A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
- Blast your way through several enemy waves.
- Strike at enemy formations prioritizing targets depending on the situation.
- Rip them to pieces using an arsenal of powerful and versatile weapons.
- Focus and put your reflexes to the test dodging a fire storm of enemy projectiles.
- Destroy challenging Bosses to achieve victory.
This Game is currently in Early Access
The development of Gamma Blast is not yet complete. If you buy the game now you will get access to the full alpha including all future updates and the full game as soon as it's available.
Update: Alpha 0.89
- Code optimization, improved performance ( working on further improvements ).
- Several changes to enemy waves.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
- 6 Stages are currently available in the full Alpha and a unique Boss at the end of each stage. 7 Stages will be available in the final game.Mid-bosses will also be included.
- More varied environments will be added.
Primary Weapon Types
- Plasma Spread Fire
- Laser Lance
Core Weapon Types
- Laser Beam
- Phaser Beam (The Phaser Beam can pass through and hit multiple enemies in a row.When the Phaser beam is charged it delivers double damage and can also pass through any obstacle )
- Gamma Lightning
- Dumbfire Missiles(starting weapon)
- Seeking Missiles
- Assault Missiles
- Frag Missiles
How To Play
- Push the 'Fire' button to Fire all Weapons. Hold the 'Fire' button for charged Core Weapon Fire.
- Hold the 'FreeAim' button and move the spaceship to aim toward the direction the spaceship is moving. Release the 'FreeAim' button to Lock the Core Weapon Fire direction.
- Hold the 'Focus' button to reduce the spaceship movement speed. This is useful for dodging enemy bullets in certain situations.
- The only vulnerable spot of the player spaceship is the green core.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Gamma Blast Update 0.89 AlphaApr 12, 2018